- Nativity :
- Tamil Nadu candidates who have passed IX, X and Diploma in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply. They need not enclose Nativity Certificate.
- Other State candidates who have passed IX, X, XI, XII, Diploma in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply. They need not enclose Nativity Certificate.
- Tamil Nadu Native candidates who have passed any of the IX, X, XI, XII, Diploma from the Institutions situated outside Tamil Nadu can also apply. They should enclose a copy of Nativity Certificate.
- Qualifying Examination :
- Candidate should have pass any one of the 3 years Diploma course in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu from an AICTE approved institution or its equivalent.
- Mode of Study :
- The mode of Diploma study shall be Full Time or Lateral Entry or Part Time. Distance mode of study is not permitted.
- Year of Qualifying for Diploma :
- Candidates should have passed the Diploma examination at least two years before the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- Age Limit :
- There is no age limit for seeking admission to Part time B.E. / B.Tech. degree courses.
- Employment :
- Candidates who are working professionals at the time of admission are alone eligible.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years full time work experience in a registered firm / Company / Industry / Educational and / Government, Autonomous organizations in the relevant field in which admission is sought at the time of admission.
- Place of work :
- No person will be admitted to the course if he/she is working in a place which is at a distance more than 120 kilometers from the college to which he/she seeks admission and the place of working should be in Tamil Nadu.